Mantawi Festival Documentary Competition 2005 Draft
- All filmmakers are eligible to join.
- Competitors must have completed and/or submitted the following:
1. A duly accomplished registration form.
2. A recent 2x2 photo of the filmmaker/s
3. Registration fee of 350 pesos per camera used.
- The filmmakers will be required to attend a one-day briefing with the organizers of this competition. Date of the briefing will be announced soon.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on June 4, 2005.
- Awarding will be on June 15, 2005.
Rules and Regulations
- All films must be in English or subtitled in English
- Films in competition must not have had a commercial distribution or broadcast, in part or in its entirety.
- Films must not be more than 50 minutes total running time.
- Music used in the films must be original, licensed or in the public domain.
- The completed work must be submitted in DVD format on or before June 4, 2005 5:00pm to the Mantawi Festival Documentary Competition Secretariat.
- Entries should be labeled properly with the following information:
1. Title of the documentary
2. Full name of the Director
3. Full name of the Producer
4. Contact Numbers of the Filmmakers
5. Total Running Time
- The organizers of this competition and the City of Mandaue reserve all intellectual property rights to show and distribute all entries.
- The organizers, committee heads and the City of Mandaue will not be liable for the loss or damage of DVDs in transit.
- In case of loss or damage of the DVDs, the filmmakers are obligated to submit another copy to the organizers of this competition.
- The organizers of this competition and the City of Mandaue reserve the right to refuse or disqualify any entry it deems have not completed the requirements mentioned above.
- Winners of the competition will be notified and are required to attend the awarding ceremony.