My Place Under The Sun

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Conversation with Val

Coming home from a film shoot with a terrible headache, puking all the way from the location of the shoot to home. I immediately took 2 pain relievers, got an ice bag and placed it on my head, and went to sleep.

Upon waking, I realized that my beloved daughter was beside me. My wife tells me that my expected visitors have arrived, I stood up to greet them and go through the scheduled activity of the day, which was recording the sound of ethnic instruments for a short film soundtrack.

Anyway, after a while, I saw my Valerie sitting at the sofa. I approached her. She immediately asked "Do you feel better?"
Me: "Yes I do, thanks for asking."
Val: "Do you still have a headache?"
Me: "No. I feel a lot better."
Val: "I'm glad you feel better papa."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home