My Place Under The Sun

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Conversation with Val

Coming home from a film shoot with a terrible headache, puking all the way from the location of the shoot to home. I immediately took 2 pain relievers, got an ice bag and placed it on my head, and went to sleep.

Upon waking, I realized that my beloved daughter was beside me. My wife tells me that my expected visitors have arrived, I stood up to greet them and go through the scheduled activity of the day, which was recording the sound of ethnic instruments for a short film soundtrack.

Anyway, after a while, I saw my Valerie sitting at the sofa. I approached her. She immediately asked "Do you feel better?"
Me: "Yes I do, thanks for asking."
Val: "Do you still have a headache?"
Me: "No. I feel a lot better."
Val: "I'm glad you feel better papa."

2 Comments:

  • I'm new and just trying to make some friends. I have a ##how to make money## site. It pretty much covers ##how to money## related stuff.
    You may find something which interests you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 AM  

  • Up in the air
    One subject that's been occupying minds in the better class of blogs recently has been this: why can't a chap connect to the wireless connection in his hotel without having to pay through the nose? It's ...
    Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home