My Place Under The Sun

Monday, August 15, 2005

My 10 Things

Here is a list of 10 things I'd like to do before I pass on:

1. Go to Japan
2. Learn and master the drums
3. Direct a full length feature film
4. Lose 20 pounds
5. Visit vigan
6. Travel outside the country with my family
7. Watch a the cure concert
8. Make sure wife and kids have a good future
9. Find and talk to Dylan
10. Visit Rome

of course, this is in no particular order. This will change from time to time as I achieve some of them.

What are your 10 things? Let me know.

1 Comments:

  • 1. Be Simple
    2. Travel
    3. Get rich if possible
    4. Learn the funky chicken dance
    5. Accept hard truths; prices will rise; politicians will philander; and I will get old.
    6. Die everyday.
    7. Learn astronomy. When I was kid, I kind love astronomy but when I learned that involved a lot of math..I forgot about astronomy the next day.
    8. To actually finish this..
    9. Settle in Panglao Island.
    10. Conquer the world with a toothpick.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home