My Place Under The Sun

Thursday, June 30, 2005

SALIDA: DOS

July 1, 2005 is the date for SALIDA: DOS!

Another showcase of Cebuano Independent digital films and Cebuano Independent music.

Films to be shown are:

The Witness by SineBuano
Pusod by SineBuano
Bitin Na Pagmamahal by Victor Villanueva
Miko by Paolo Dy
Obsession by Merrel Tabelon
Theresa by Norbert Elnar
...and more

Performing Bands:

Shiela and the Insects
Missing Filemon
Shadowbox Serenade

Show starts at 8pm

Handuraw Cafe is located at the Old Coaco Bldg., M J Cuenco Ave., Cebu City.
Tickets are pegged at 75 pesos with free slice of pizza or beer.

...here's a tip: they've got great pizzas!

3 Comments:

  • I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

  • Hi there,

    I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

    I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

    --Amy
    My independent film needs music Site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

  • Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home