My Place Under The Sun

Thursday, June 30, 2005

SALIDA: DOS

July 1, 2005 is the date for SALIDA: DOS!

Another showcase of Cebuano Independent digital films and Cebuano Independent music.

Films to be shown are:

The Witness by SineBuano
Pusod by SineBuano
Bitin Na Pagmamahal by Victor Villanueva
Miko by Paolo Dy
Obsession by Merrel Tabelon
Theresa by Norbert Elnar
...and more

Performing Bands:

Shiela and the Insects
Missing Filemon
Shadowbox Serenade

Show starts at 8pm

Handuraw Cafe is located at the Old Coaco Bldg., M J Cuenco Ave., Cebu City.
Tickets are pegged at 75 pesos with free slice of pizza or beer.

...here's a tip: they've got great pizzas!

4 Comments:

  • WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for diabetes alternative medicine and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding diabetes alternative medicine

    By Blogger Orendon, at 11:48 AM  

  • I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

  • Hi there,

    I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

    I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

    --Amy
    My independent film needs music Site

    By Anonymous independent film movie clubs, at 7:45 AM  

  • Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home