My Place Under The Sun

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cable Babble

Lately, I was tapped by a good friend of mine to help him coordinate the production for the new cable channel that his company has recently leased. He has also seeked the help of a veteran Cebu Television director to be at the helm of the new shows that this channel will be producing.

As of date, I cannot reveal specific information regarding the channel nor its show formats but what I can tell you is that despite it being a cable channel, it will be shown in most parts of Visayas and Mindanao.

It has been chaotic for the past few weeks. TV is totally different from film. From schedules, logistics and auditions, everything's been crazy. Hopefully on Monday, the Chief Operations Officer will give us good news when comes back from the meeting with one of the biggest sponsors the channel and it's sister companies have, that will change everything and will make things a whole lot easier.

Here's a clue, if you're in Cebu and a subscriber of SkyCable, our station ID has been on display for the past two weeks or so.

1 Comments:

  • Hi there,

    I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

    I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

    --Amy
    My independent short films Site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home