My Place Under The Sun

Sunday, January 02, 2005

My First Nude

Today I had my first nude photoshoot, care of some people from iStorya.net. It was actually a lot more challenging than I thought, having to tweak my camera for the right exposure and the right shutter speed with very limited time, really led me to know my camera's function even more.

The model, who uses the name Candy ( which is also my first wife's name), was patient enough to accomodate five photographers' whims. Composing a nude shot was more difficult than it seems, there's the nervousness and being really careful in touching the model, plus being able to get the shadows fall at the right places. And of course, there's four other photographers haggling for the best position.

I will post some of the shots on the my photoblog soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home