My Place Under The Sun

Friday, December 31, 2004

1:30 to go.....

Only an hour and a half to go before we bid 2004 goodbye. Yes folks, it's been 365 days or as I would rather count, 525,600 minutes. Overall, it's been a good year for us, here are some highlights of my year, in no particular order:

1. Carlos was born March 28, 2004

2. Valerie goes to school for the first time and absolutely loves it!


3. Had dinner with 2 people who are close to my heart, Dean and Nikki Alfar.


4. I became part of an indie filmmaking group called SineBuano and become its executive director.


5. SineBuano launches its TV program on RCTV36

6. We finally get on the broadband wagon

7. I finally got my hands on a Canon 300D

What are your highlights for 2004?

Here's to another year of blogging, have a happy new year!


1 Comments:

  • Congratulations!
    May 2005 be even more joyous and the best of luck with your ventures!
    BlogOn

    By Blogger Joaquin, at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home