My Place Under The Sun

Monday, November 29, 2004

A Struggle With Comedy

For the past few weeks I have been struggling to write the pilot episode for Code Name: Bugoy. It was a concept I concocted to get all the funny juices flowing from the members of SineBuano. It involved a highschool graduate who suddenly became a dective because of a misdelivered letter.

I have always known that comedy was the hardest screenplay to write but I took the challenge, only to find out that I would soon ask the help of Jurly. I have given him an unfinished draft of the screenplay and told him to continue from where I had left off. He suggested that we go non-linear, let's see.

On my end, I will continue to try finishing my draft for this production, and will make revisions when the need arises.

FADE TO BLACK. END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home