My Place Under The Sun

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Manila!

Yes, I am in Manila with my whole family and the 2 yayas or angels, as my wife calls them. We flew in last 21st to attend the company's Christmas party and an Ordoñez family reunion..and hopefully try to sneak in a little time for photography.

Christmas is a time to spend with friends and loved ones, a time for sharing and giving back the blessings you received. It is a time for renewal of old friendships and revival of lost ones, a time for forgiving and forgetting, a time for love and joy.

From my family to yours, we hope that you had a wonderful christmas and may your new year be prosperous!

1 Comments:

  • hoy benjamin!

    merry xmas sa yo at sa yong pamilya mula dito sa amerika...bumabati...LoL!!! sino pa kundi ang nagmamahal sa yong kaibigan..sayag at di tayo nagkita... sa uulitin na lang

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home