My Place Under The Sun

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Project:Genesis

For a long time I have delayed the planning and execution of Project:Genesis. The project, slated on August, is a public screening of Visayan short films in schools and have one indie director interact with the students for a Q&A.

My first step is collecting as many short films as I can and screen which ones SineBuano will bring during the tour. Aside from the Visayan short films, SineBuano will also give tagalog short films exposure in Cebu. I have been promised by Kidlat de Guia and Kiri Dalen that they will send their films for showing, of course "The Witness" will be shown. I need some more.

I have also talked to people whose primary function is to get the sponsors we need to run the show. As usual, updates will be posted here.

By August there will be another public screening by the Revive Cebu Films Movement and an "international" film festival by Ron Heri Tan's Cebu Filmmakers Society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home