My Place Under The Sun

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Nude

It has always been a challenge for me to shoot nudes. How to highlight the curves and lines of the human body has always escaped my newly-formed photographic eye. But it does amaze me how each curve, joint and line can turn into a fluid work of art.

As I struggled with compensating my aperture and shutter speed, I can't help but wonder how such intricate figures were built. The curves on the human body (no matter how many) are flawless by nature. The lines that create the highlights and tones of the body structure are enough cause to have it recorded by a photograph.

1 Comments:

  • at least you know of things like aperture and shutter speed... i mostly just point and shoot (or use my timer and shoot)...

    but with the willing victims i've had (myself included), i believe i can say that i now fully understand how a body could be a really great piece of art :)

    By Blogger Mec, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home