My Place Under The Sun

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Transferring my Photoblog

I finally got tired of theblogger.net's page errors and decided to slowly transfer my photoblog to flickr.com. Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/benjieordonez.

Please bear with me for a couple of weeks as I slowly transfer my old photos to the new site.

What made me decide to transfer to flickr.com?

- No limit on the number of pictures that can be uploaded. Though limited to only 10MB transfer per month, there is no storage space limit.

- Easier organization of photos using their organizr tool.

- Easy uploading of multiple photos

1 Comments:

  • the World Wide Web is home to a great number of marketing opportunities that you could avail of,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home