My Place Under The Sun

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Of Lags and Lizza

I was supposed to write the usual philosophical post on how my past year was and my plans for this coming year. Yeah, for those who don't know and those who forgot, I just turned 35. But as luck will have it, by ISP decided to blow out one of their marine cables and caused the lag of all their customers within my area. So, that being said, I'll have to write that down on my next inspiration.

Meanwhile, I got reconnected, through the wonders of the internet, to an old friend of mine. I met her way back when we were classmates in our elementary class at Benedictine Abbey School in Alabang (now known as San Beda College Alabang), and yes, she blogs. You can read Lizza's blog entitled "I am Woman, See Me Blog".

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for the post, Benjie!
    It's great to reconnect with old pals. Wonderful thing, this Internet thingy, ain't it?

    By Blogger Lizza, at 9:40 PM  

  • Thanks for mentioning me, Benjie. It's great to reconnect with old pals; we haven't seen/spoken to each other in lord knows how long. :)

    So amazing, this Internet thingy, ain't it? Cheers!

    By Blogger Lizza, at 9:42 PM  

  • i just love how the internet makes it a small world. it is great to reconnect with old pals. I hope to see you soon!

    By Blogger Benjie Ordonez, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home