My Place Under The Sun

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Kaloy

I just got a text message from a very good friend, Gun nut and Sunstar Cebu Columnist Kaloy that he now has a blog. Kaloy was one of the very first people I met in Cebu when I first moved here in 2000. He patiently taught me how to speak Cebuano and would, at times, evaluate me. He was probably one of the first person to tell me that I am an adopted Cebuano.

Our friendship has gone through a lot. We've had our share of laughter and arguments, there are times that we would not see or talk to each for weeks but we know for a fact that we are still good friends. He was my classmate during the PPSA-IPSC Range Officers seminar and examination. He placed 2nd in the exam. I got 1st. We were on the same table. Go figure.

Do pay his blog a visit and learn about this cool person named Kaloy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home