My Place Under The Sun

Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year...New Beginnings

Happy New Year everyone!

Yes, I'm a little late but what the hey.

This year will definitely be a year of new beginnings. First off, SineBuano has decided to take another step by creating "longer" short films and hopefully, a feature length. Let me explain, since I became a member of SineBuano all our short films were 10 mins in length. It became a unanimous decision that for 2006, we will do our best to create short films of at least 15 mins. Not much but it will definitely be a challenge for the group.

Secondly, I will go though a lot of personal changes, I can't get into details but it will greatly affect my family and my business.

Speaking of SineBuano, the next SALIDA will be on January 21, 2005. My film KADAUWAN will be shown along with other Cebuano independent films. I'll post the final details of SALIDA soon.

Here's to more films and more photographs! PADAYON!

2 Comments:

  • Bay Benjie,

    Adto gihapon sa Handuraw Cafe ang SALIDA? Please provide details I can post in Weekend Magazine. Thanks.

    Myke

    By Blogger MICHAEL U. OBENIETA, at 10:40 PM  

  • Adto gihapon sa Handuraw Cafe ang SALIDA? Please provide details I can post in Weekend Magazine. Thanks.

    Myke

    By Blogger MICHAEL U. OBENIETA, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home