My Place Under The Sun

Sunday, May 28, 2006

In Full Swing

Construction has begun on Aunt Genie's Bread House. The workers have started taking out the pebbles on half of our garage and will start pouring cement and put up the dry wall this week. The machines have also arrived! I still have to read the manuals and talk to an electrician to find out if there is any need to do some electrical rewiring.

On my end, I was supposed to do a photo shoot for a newly opened spa tomorrow at 9am. However, my client called this 11pm to postpone the shoot because he wants to meet the models first. This is quite frustrating because during our last phone conversation he that everything should be done by monday. Oh well, as they say, the customer is always right....at least, most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home