My Place Under The Sun

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Salida: After Action Report

Aside from the mixed reactions I received with the showing of Alingawngaw ng mga Punglo by STexposure everything went well. Programming needs a little tweaking and how to get rid of the dead air during band set up is something that needs a little work.

As the lights were shut off and the films were being shown, I looked how the audience were so absorbed with watching the films. A mixture of curiosity, amazement and wonder were evident in their faces as scenes and films changed.

The effort put into this project was well worth it, being able to show these films to the public was worth back ache I am suffering from right now.

I'd like to thank the filmmakers that have entrusted me with their films and Handuraw events Cafe and sponspors for making SALIDA possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home