My Place Under The Sun

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Filmmaker = Wedding Videographer?

I have been asked so many times if I can do their wedding video. And countless are the times I have been tempted to say "no, but I'll do the bride if you don't mind." But trying to be as polite as I can be, I often say "Can I just refer you to a friend who does this kind of thing.", luckily being a semi-pro photographer I do have contacts with people in the video coverage "industry".

I wonder if other filmmakers get this. I mean, sure, yeah, doing wedding videos will put money in my pocket for SineBuano's next project but I simply refuse to go that route.

Oh, did I ever tell you, my dear friends, that I DO have a day job?

FILMMAKING is not being a VIDEOGRAPHER!
DOCUMENTARIES are not VIDEO COVERAGES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home